Journal special issues
Research presented in EAAOP5 conference may be published in special/thematic issues of high quality journals, including:
We offer to registered participants of EAAOP5 the possibility of publishing their work as full papers in special issues of Catalysis Today (Instructions for authors) and Environmental Science and Pollution Research (Instructions for authors) dedicated to the EAAOP5 conference. Limited number of ABSTRACTS will be selected (presented both as oral communications and posters in one of EAAOP5 topic areas) by the Guest Editors of the Journals. Authors of selected abstract will be then provided with the detailed instructions concerning paper format and length. Selected papers will be afterwards subjected to the regular, strict refereeing procedures of the journal.
- Authors will receive the letter with information about the submission to Special Issues of 5th European Conference on Environmental Applications of Advanced Oxidation Processes (EAAOP5) (8th April)
- Authors express their preliminary intention to submit their works to a Special Issues (24th April)
- Selection of authors ABSTRACTS by the Guest Editors of the Journals
- Registered authors will receive an invitation Letter confirming their status (15th May)
- Only registered authors who made their preliminary request will be allowed to submit to the journals.
- Deadline for uploading manuscripts will be August 15th, 2017. No extension allowed.
- Papers will be submitted to regular peer reviewing upon submission. The manuscripts need to be of high novelty and the scientific content needs to be of high quality. The text needs to be original and should not contain any sections that have been previously published by the authors or other researchers in previous articles in the literature. The journals screen manuscripts for plagiarism (including self-¬-plagiarism). The quality of figures and Tables needs to be excellent.
- For other journal specific guidelines on manuscript preparation, please refer to the corresponding Guide for Authors of the appropriate publication